go through the fire

Monday, May 16, 2005

Guess who has a blog?!

Yep, I have finally joined the blogging world. I always enjoy reading the blogs of my friends simply because it has helped me to keep up with them better than otherwise. I am by no means a writer and I am very hesitant to start this blog, but I wish to keep anyone who cares updated on how God is changing my life. God has been and continues to be working in my life in incredible ways. Whether it is the typical day of teaching English in Mito City, Japan, or a more surreal day as I get to know this culture better through travel or simply through conversation with a Japanese person, God is changing me and making me into something that can better be used by Him (which is a pure miracle simply because I take so many backward steps).
Hence, I have taken the title of this blog from a song that I feel is incredibly powerful. The song is titled "If you want me to" by Ginni Owens. The lyrics say it best, so please check it out to understand my meaning.
My prayer is that the people who read this blog can be impacted by God just as I am as I go through the fires in my daily life with Him by my side (and many times carrying me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home