go through the fire

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Preparing to Return

I will return to the U.S. on April 10th. Thus, I have been VERY busy preparing for that return. Life has been hectic but enjoyable. My mother came to visit from February 31st to March 6th and we did all sorts of great, fun things. I've been busy trying to wrap things up at my schools, and I've already said goodbye to one of them. It was a sad, present-filled goodbye as every grade gave me presents of pictures and goodbye cards. I've already said goodbye to the small church in Shiro-satou that I've been attending for a year. More goodbyes are yet to come, and I will miss everybody terribly.
Please pray for me in this transition.
If your interested, I've posted over 100 pictures on my picture page (jrgbubbles.smugmug.com) for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy them and sit tight. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again.
Later alligator!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger ann said…

    Oh Jess, it'll be so good to be in the same country again. :) I know even though you're ready to come home, it's hard to say goodbye. Hope you get to fully capture this farewell in your heart and have good memories to look back on.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love you SO much! I'm amazed at the connections God has made in such a short amount of time! I wish you all the happiness in the world and I can't wait to see you again!!!
    Joshua 1:9

     

Post a Comment

<< Home