go through the fire

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Here has been the verse in the Bible that I have looked to for some time now (about two years it really spoke to me, and it's still speaking today):
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28, NIV.
I really like the way the Worldwide English Bible puts it:
We know that God works out everything for the good of those who love him. They are the people who are part of his plan.
I love God, and He loves me. I'm glad that I'm a part of His Plan, and I am blessed to know so many people that are a part of His Plan.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger ann said…

    Oh Jess, I love you and your heart and your faith. I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home