go through the fire

Friday, December 01, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. Mike Graumann!


BACK L-R: Glen, Brandy, Susie
FRONT: Mom, me, Mike, April, Jon, Dad, Grandpa/ma G.
This blog is dedicated to Mike and April who finally tied the knot in early October. The wedding was simple but beautiful and pretty much all of the groom's family drove up to Omaha, Nebraska for it.
April was an absolutely beautiful bride. Now both of the twins are married. You know what, both have babies on the way also!!! Brandy (Jon's wife) will be having a baby girl sometime in April and April is only a few months alongs, so we don't know much except that she is pregnant.
I'm going to be an aunt!!! I am going to spoil the fire out of those babies. I also hope to teach them the Bible, some Spanish, maybe a little Japanese, take them around the world if their parents will let me. I'm pumped that I get to become an aunt twice in one year.
I'm already praying for these little ones that are on the way, for their parents, and for their mother's whose wombs they are in now. Babies are such miracles!
P.S. I'm wearing that gold dress because I was one of the bridesmaids.


And this wonderful picture is of my father. This is the first time I have seen him wear a tux. He looks really good, doesn't he? He didn't wear a tux to Jon's wedding, but somehow Mike got him to wear one. (I really wonder what Mike gave him in exchange for wearing this tux....)

Dad, you looked good. And this won't be the last time you are going to wear a tux, because if I ever get married, I expect you there in a nice, snazzy tuxedo of my choice.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger ann said…

    Yay for Jessica blogging again! So good to see you and things going well for you!!!! Lots of love!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home