go through the fire

Friday, December 01, 2006

A Wedding, A Baptism, and Fun, Fun, Fun!

Here's a quick rundown of a few other things that have been going on.....

My high school friend Raquel (a.k.a. Rocky) got married in a beautiful gazebo that her parents constructed in their backyard. I've been to A LOT of weddings the past couple of years, and none of them were as easy-going nor hilarious as this one. But it was still beautiful, and we could all see the love radiating from both the bride and groom's faces.

Oh, and they are now expecting also! I'm not sure when the baby is due. I can remember back in our High School days how much Rocky always wanted to have a bunch of kids and be a stay at home mom. Well, here's the start of your dreams coming true, Rocky!

The first friend I ever made in my university days, Joshua Valentine, was baptized in November. Praaaaaiiiiissssse God! This is answered prayers right here folks! But not just mine. His wife, Amy has been praying so long and I believe that God used her to bring Josh to Him. I'm so happy that God has given me Josh and Amy, a Christian brother and sister to share everything with. I've known Josh for a long time, and now I feel that we can connect on a level that we have never been able to connect before. And I haven't known Amy for very long, but her and I are two peas in a pod.

Thank you God for answered prayers and for dear friends!


When I'm not working or sleeping, I'm usually at church. And I'm usually hanging out with the people you see in the picture above. This is a picture of the group of us that went to Mt. Scott near Lawton, OK a couple of weeks ago.
Pastor asked me why I haven't really blogged about our church yet, so Pastor, this next blog is dedicated to the youth of King of Glory Christian Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home